It is very helpful for us to know about intended activities for Anti-Poverty Week as early as possible, even if all the details are not yet finalised.
If the details of your activity are finalised please fill in Parts 1 and 2.
If the details aren’t finalised yet, just fill in Part 1 and fill in Part 2 later when you have all the details.
If you don’t want us to publicise your activity in the Calendar of Activities on the Week’s website, please make sure you answer question 4 below.
1. Which organisation/s is convening the activity? :
2. Is the activity confirmed at this stage? :
No, but likely to be
3. What is the type of activity (eg a forum, display or morning tea)?
4. Can we list the activity on the Anti-Poverty Week website? :
6. What is the date/s of the activity (eg, “15 October” or “all week”)?
7. What is the time/s of the activity (e.g, “1-3pm”, or “9am start”)?
8. What is the venue/s (eg, Council library, 13 Smith St, Eastwood NSW 2122) ?
Date of activity (if unknown select the last option) :
Sunday 15 October
Monday 16 October
Tuesday 17 October
Wednesday 18 October
Thursday 19 October
Friday 20 October
Saturday 21 October
Week long activity
Related activity (enter the date into the Time field)
The date has not been finalised
Time of day of activity (if known yet, e.g 12pm - 2pm):
State or Territory:
-- please select --
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
9. What is the title or topic of the activity (e.g. “Poverty and health care”) ?:
10. Short description of the activity, including key participants where relevant (maximum of 500 characters): (500 chars left)
If you have more information on your website provide the link here:
Long Description of activity (more details if available):
Enter the security word before Submit
Thank you for telling us about your activity for Anti-Poverty Week 2017.
If you selected "show this activity on the Anti Poverty Week calendar" it will be on the website in the next few days.
Kind regards, Anti-Poverty Week